Pub Licensing

TV & Music Licensing Disputes

Update for TV and Music licensing disputes.

After seeing many posts on social media about demands for money from PRS and PPL we have been in touch with their regulators to clarify what publicans can do about it.

The good news is there is a route for getting redress and seemingly at no cost for the pub business either, further they can also award compensation!

If you want to know more about the process for launching a complaint for TV or Music licensing it can be found on our new Licensing dispute page HERE


PAS #ukpubs

For any other support please contact us HERE

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply