• Change of Rent

    If you rent from a Regulated Pub Company and have had notice of a rent change, please read on.

Change of Pub Rent

Admiral – Punch – Star Pubs & Bars – Marston’s – Greene King – EI Group (tied tenants only)

IMPORTANT NEWS: If your pub company landlord has written to you recently and notified you of a change to your tied rent, it is likely you can make this a permanent change by savvy use of the pubs code regulations.

Help from experts

We have been examining the various options under the regulations and applying all we have learned from running many successful pubs code referral cases with tied publicans over the last 4 years. Pubs Advisory Service Ltd has a long history in championing tenanted reform and a successful track record in using the pubs-code and representing tenants in disputes. We know exactly what works and what rights you have when it comes to pubs code regulations.

New service launched

As we said above, we are confident we have identified another route for some tenants and lessees of the regulated pub companies to trigger a rent assessment now. This service will apply to a lot of people, but we will need to assess each case on its merits and need to check some key paperwork. Early analysis of sample paperwork we have has shown us already that almost everyone will qualify!

If you would like to explore the opportunity with us, then please submit an inquiry via this link. We will be in touch as soon as possible.

Take care and stay safe

PAS #ukpubs