Government Guidance on reopening – 2021 HERE
………………….old advice below……………….
Government Guidance on reopening – June 2020
- Published risk assessment if more than 5 employees
- 2m,or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable, is acceptable, then it can come down to 1m, using screens, face masks, e.g. tables turned around can reduce mitigation.
- Maximum 6 people per table
- Capture customer details to assist with track and trace.
- Table service – you may not stand at the bar, if standing around, social distancing must be enforced.
- App service and or contactless payments recommended
- Signage explaining your approach and what is expected of the customer
- No live performances and back ground music/ juke box must be played at low levels to not encourage singing or shouting, sporting events are included in this.
- Children’s play areas to stay closed
- Regular published cleaning schedule
- One way directional travel, recommended.
- Hand sanitising stations at various points
- Hand dryers or paper towels made available in toilets.
- Cutlery and condiments brought to the table.
Join us here