Download the PCA day 1 letter and contact information.
Join PAS and learn more from tied trade experts and major contributors to the Pubs Code Simon Clarke – Chris Wright – David Mountford membership can be obtained here
Remember the adjudicator has powers to:
- resolve individual disputes
- award redress to a tied tenant if a breach of the code is found
- investigate widespread abuses of the code
- make recommendations
- require information to be published
- impose a financial penalty
The adjudicator’s office will be funded through a levy on the pub-owning businesses covered by the code. The former Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, Sajid Javid, has appointed Mr Paul Newby as the adjudicator.