Check and Challenge Pub Rateable Value

We get asked a lot where you can find the rateable value for a pub.

The link to the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) website is here

If you want to raise a challenge you need to “claim” the business first, in which case you need to follow the process here

If you are stuck and need help in raising a challenge we can assist, see our VOA service here

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply